I’ve written a bit about “luck” in a couple of articles before, but now let’s see what other people have to say about it. If you want to know what it means to get luckier in life and how to use it to become more successful, then keep reading to learn more!
There’s around 7.7 billion people in the world, and every single one of them will have their own beliefs and points of view. While many of us will agree on certain things, we’ll just as likely disagree on others. Remember that no matter what you say or do, there will always be people out there who will hate you because you don’t think or act like they do.
Criticism is a part of life, and it’ll be an even bigger part of your life once you start working towards success. While a lot of criticism may be justified (e.g. criticism against criminals and the corrupt), many others simply aren’t. This list of quotes is about both kinds. Here are a few quotes on handling criticism that you must read now if you plan to someday become more successful.[Read more…]
You can teach a lesson in a 100,000-word book, or you can teach it in less than a dozen. That’s the beauty of famous quotes. You can get nuggets of wisdom from a few words that you can write down on your notebook or phone, or commit to memory. Here are a few amazing quotes to inspire you this new year!
You get a new year, you get a new start, you get a new opportunity.
— Billy Butler
It’s a wise man who understands that every day is a new beginning, because boy, how many mistakes do you make in a day? I don’t know about you, but I make plenty. You can’t turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead.
— Mel Gibson
Even though the future seems so far away, it is actually beginning right now.
— Mattie Stepanek
Sometimes all we need is a little extra push, a little more inspiration to get through the day and move one step closer to success. Here are 20 awesome inspirational quotes on success and hard work that should inspire you to keep moving forward.
1. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — Les Brown
2. “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.” — Jim Rohn
3. “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated.” — Maya Angelou
4. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” — Nikos Kazantzakis
5. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Mark Twain
Sometimes, the right words can heal our hearts and inspire us to keep moving forward. Are you going through a tough time? Have you failed at something important? Are you worried about becoming a “failure”? Here are 12 quotes that can inspire you today. We hope that these simple lessons will encourage you to keep going despite all the obstacles and setbacks that you might be experiencing.
1. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” — Stephen Hawking
2. “Life is not a losing game. It is always victorious when properly played. It is the players who are at fault. God did not make a man to be a failure. He made him to be a glorious success.” — Orison Swett Marden
3. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” — Michael Jordan