Want to submit a guest or sponsored post on YourWealthyMind.com? Read these guidelines first!
- No illicit content. These include but are not limited to articles, pictures, or links that include or contain pornography, illegal drugs, malware, violence, and more.
- Avoid politically-charged topics. Although they do spark more interest and are more likely to go viral, we favor timeless principles and articles.
- Your post should align with YourWealthyMind’s main topics: Success, Personal Finance and Investing, Self-Improvement or Self-Education, and Leadership and Management. Articles should also be either in English and/or Tagalog.
- Posts with links to businesses or services will need to be submitted as sponsored posts. (Contact us for more details on pricing and availability).
- No copyrighted content. Images MUST be CC0 or public domain images (to be sure, provide the link to where you found the image). Very often, we’ll use an alternative image from websites like Pixabay.
- No plagiarized content. Guest and sponsored posts need to be original.
- Your posts may be edited if deemed necessary.
- Guest and sponsored content submissions are strictly monitored so they may be rejected, especially if they do not meet the quality standards of our website. Rest assured that we will not use your submissions/content without your permission so you will still be free to submit them to other websites.
If you’ve read and understood our guidelines, then just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
(Note: Replies may be delayed for several business days, and we apologize in advance if it happens.)