Troubled by your empty wallet and bank account?
Let these 7 Wealth Quotes inspire you to change that!
1. “Being poor is a frame of mind. Being broke is a temporary situation.” – Mike Todd
2. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
3. “Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship.” – Benjamin Franklin
4. “Your brain can be your most powerful asset and if not used properly, it can be your most powerful liability.” – Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad
5. “One of life’s realities is that major improvements take time; they don’t happen overnight.” – Jack Canfield
6. “True greatness is starting where you are, using what you have, doing what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
7. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein